I believe the combination of Resources and Assistive Technology all lead to INDEPENDENCE, based on my own experience. I wouldn't be able to do the things I do on a daily basis without it!
Enjoy & Get Informed!
yoocan Is A Real Story
In July 2008, Erez Gaon was born with a rare disease and complex cognitive and physical disabilities. This was the beginning of an emotionally challenging journey for Erez and his family. It brought them together in many ways, but it was hard as they needed to adjust to a new way of living. Like Erez, there are over 1 billion people in the world living with some kind of cognitive or physical disability, striving to live a better, inclusive life, and fulfill their dreams. There are solutions and opportunities around the world that can help, so no one feels alone in their search for relevant advice and a more inclusive life. That is why Erez's uncle, Moshe Gaon, created yoocan!
What can you do on yoocan?
- 1. Share your story and/or personal tips
- 2. Explore global personal experiences and read practical tips
- 3. Search for relevant information (ie: names of storytellers, organizations, products, services, disability, activities, etc.)
- 4. Shop for relevant products and/or find important information you seek
- 5. Chat with caring people in a safe community or connect with the yoocan help team
yoocan invites you to share your experience and knowledge and take part in their global collaborative community. You can also check out their popular Instagram page @yoocandoanything!